May 28, 2013

Let's go, Boho!




Rayban Sunnies, Thrift shopped maxi skirt and batwinged top, Grendha Jeweled Sandals, Louis Vuitton Bag, SM Accessories

Hey! I'm back again, and as promised, I'm gonna take grungy look a break and try something different. Since I have to wake up early in the morning to attend my training for the Call Center Agents and have to go to school to take the entrance examinations, I slicked on to something that I can easily move around with. Although I wasn't really comfortable with it since it was unusual for me to look like a "responsible" teen (or maybe because I miss my old style, HAHA.) but what i really love about maxi skirts is that it is lightweight. I didn't have to worry about my phone and getting paranoid if the phone is still in your pocket or not.
So, what do you think of my attempt to look "boho"? haha.

It's not really that bad to take risks. Try something new and who knows, you might like it? Step out of your comfort zone and have fun. It's better to try than to regret. 


So, when are you going to step out of your comfort zone? 


x
Shiia.