August 11, 2013

College Styles.

After how many sleepless nights, I'm officially back on blogging! So, midterms is FINALLY over and I am free! Due to stress and the lack of sleep, I decided to take my camera with me on the last day of exam and shoot some fashionably dressed people.  (My way of dealing with stress. weird, right? haha.) 

Here's a few fashionistas that caught my eye:


Ma. Christiana Carmela  Dalangin, 18, DevCom Student.
Who says only tall people can pull off a skater skirt? Think again. Check out how Aiana turned this skirt into an everyday casual outfit. Pair it up with some good 'ol chucks and you're all set to go. 
(P.S., She did her own necklace. Check out her blog! http://tinkercarmz.tumblr.com/)


Camille France Perez, 17, DevCom Student. 
Who says denim is only in the 90's? Not with this chick. Denim on denim. Keep it sleek and chic by pairing up a fab leopard print bag.


 Jasper John Guitarte, 19, CompStud Student
Shades of blue. Never forget to play with your chosen color. Take this guy for an example.
Thresha Amor Cornilla, 17, DevCom Student
Stand out from the crowd with your vibrancy. Floral printed top and a pop-colored bag, match it up with a grey jeans and a lovely boho-ish flats and you're all set!




This is just a sneak peek of it! More to come! Well, I think I should do this more often. Wash days perhaps? ;) plus it's a fun way to meet new people!


x
Shiia.