May 25, 2013

Personal Style.

Few days ago, I received a package from LBC. Well, technically it was for my mom but since she wasn't around, I was the one who received it. It was a package from my older sister. Yay for new stuffs! ♥




Sunnies from Rayban.
My sister knows how much I love animal prints and collecting sunglasses but this is by far the best sunnies I've ever had! Thanks Sis!

 Saigon tank top. 
Another for my grunge collection!
Vietnam (Grungy) shoulder bag.

V.S. PINK Shimmer and Shine perfume. 
(I feel like a gay vampire, my skin sparkles whenever I spray myself with some of this. lmao.)

 Jeweled sandals from Grendha. 
Perfect to pair it up with a maxi skirt!


This was supposedly for my mom but since it was too big for her (she's size 8, unfortunately my sister bought a 9 which perfectly fits to me), she has no choice but to surrender it to me. (HAHA VICTORY IS MINE!)




I love grungy clothes. It has been my style for 5 years. But I guess I need to take some risks and step out of my comfort zone. I'll put my grungy style a break and try boho or something. Any suggestions? 

Now let me ask you, what's your presonal style? ;)

P.S. Big thanks to my gorgeous sister, Jocefe Dela Torre for these! Love you! ♥
  
x
Shiia.