April 26, 2014

Cordova Home Village

 Cordova Home Village, located in Sitio Datag, Cansubing in Mactan Island, Cebu.


Hello! How are things? How was summer? Did you make the best out of it? Surely I did.
I know it's been a long time since I made my last post, and my apologies, work has been stressful lately and I work on a graveyard shift, so I barely have time to blog anymore.
But hey, I'm trying my best to squeeze all my schedules to update this boring blog of mine. Lol.

Anyways, the last week of April, our landowners invited us to go with them to this village where they got a nice pool and cater a buffet between 5:00pm - 8:00pm together with a live band. Sounds like a good deal to me so I agreed to come.
And so, my co-workers/housemates and I did prepare for a week. Then the day we took off, I didn't expect that the whole ride will take an hour and a half or so, and my ass was burning like hell. But as soon as we arrived, I was relieved. It was a nice place. Colorful yet elegant. I love the ambiance of the place, although it was a bit crowded but still it was just lovely. Also the place was packed with foreigners. 










They do have two pools, the main one which is connected between the kids pool and the adults. There's also another pool in their garden area which I guess was for 5 years and below, and beside the pool was a big trampoline but it was closed during our visit. 

They have this "BBQ Madness" every Friday and Saturday. It was only for Php300.00 per head and Php150.00 for kids 5 years old and below, where you can enjoy a buffet dinner. They have lots of meat which are displayed in raw and you could actually choose as many as you want and have it grilled. They also have a few sea foods, fruits, and a juice punch. Use of the pool is already inclusive with the fee.

Their service was good, i'd rate it 8 out of 10. They have cottages where you can eat or either at the dining area where you can actually enjoy their live performers singing classic songs. They even encourage guests to sing and believe it or not, I did! (hahaha frustrated singer here). The staffs were really friendly and respectful.

I recommend this place for family gatherings, birthday parties, and a lot more.

And finally, my all time favorite spot, THE BAR!

To sum it all up, it was a nice experience and I'd totally come back for more of those grilled steaks. Yum!

H&M Top, DIY Shorts, Louis Vuitton Popincourt Haut Bag, Banana Peel Flip-flops.