July 13, 2014

Detox Water

Hey everyone! I'm back! Now that I have this blogger app on my phone, blogging has been easier than ever! 

I wanted to blast off my return by sharing with you this easy detox drink that you'll surely love! It also flushes down fat and eliminates toxins and other nasties inside your body.


"It's just water with some fruits on."
No, it's not "just" some water. It is one hell of a flavored beneficial water we're talking about! Go ahead and scroll down below to see what I mean. 

Why drink this? 
- Natural appetite suppressant
- Flushes fat cells
- Increases energy
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract


What are the ingredients?
☑️Water
☑️Orange
☑️Lemon
☑️Cucumber
☑️Mint

Why does it work?
Orange - contain flavonoids in the peel and juice that stimulate the immune system and protects against a fungi/pests while helping to reduce cholesterol levels
Cucumber - It is packed with phytonutrients and anti oxidants. It is also good for the skin and as well for he immune system. Cucumbers prevent water retention and also have many anti-inflammatory properties.
Lemon - It is packed with Vitamin C and anti oxidants. It works magic in cutting fat naturally and soothing skin in scorching summer.
Mint - helps the body digest more easily and it also soothes any stomach cramps you may have.


Well unfortunately on this drink I wasn't able to put some mint because the store where I bought the fruits from ran out of mint leaves. Well anyhow, it won't make too much of a difference. And also take note that the more you refill your bottle with the same fruits, the more diluted and less nutrient-dense the fruit becomes. So I would recommend that after 2 or 3 refills, dump it and replace with fresh cuts to make sure you get all the vitamins and minerals you need. I also wouldn’t leave the fruits in there for more than 24 hours before changing it.


Go ahead and try some! Be healthy and fit with this drink. Have fun and enjoy!