March 15, 2014

Ave Maria!

Hi everyone! 
(and I mean everyone who's been checking my boring blog for the past few years. lol.)
I'm sorry for not updating too much. The month of February has been crazyyy. I just got my first job, traveled to Cebu, learned to live independently (which means wash my own clothes, cook my own food, budget some money, pay rents, etc.), received my first salary, and a lot more things I'm thankful for.


On the 2nd day of March, my sisters and I went to Simala, also known as "The Miraculous Place." for the 2nd time around. There are a lot of things I need to thank for. The 2-3 hour travel was worth it.

Here are some of the photos I took there:
The Royal Gate.


"It's not a church. It's a kingdom."
Reunited with my two sisters!






"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."
- Matthew 21:22