December 29, 2013

Summer in December

Hello! I'm back! It's been awhile since my last post. I've been so occupied lately that I can't have enough time to open my blog. Anyhow, I would like to greet each and everyone a Merry Christmas and an advance happy new year! 

I spent my last week of December on one of the nicest resorts in Alubijid. AGC Banana Beach located in Loguilo, Alubijid, Misamis Oriental. 


 (My favorite view.)


There are 7 reasons why I love the beach.
1. The sand.
2. Sound of the waves.
3.The cold breeze.
4. Soothing colors of the sky
5. Palm trees
6. Sunsets and sunrises.
7. Beach combing! Shells!

 There are actually 5 rooms in this cottage. Three below and two rooms upstairs. Two beds for each rooms.
 Front view of the cottage.
The exterior of the activity area.
Interior of the activity area.
Did I mention that the resort is really spacious?! You can play frisbee, badminton, soccer, beach volley (just bring your own net) and a lot of things here. And parking won't be too much of a hassle.

They also have open cottages available.



Therapeutic area.

Playground for kids. (It is still undeveloped though)
Kayaking!*
Two important things that I brought. My mobile phone and headphones for music purposes in case I get sentimental.

Here are some of the price list for the rentals. 
Prices may change without prior notice.
For Rent Price
Life Jacket P20
LifeBuoy P25/P30
Volleyball P20
Badminton P30
*Kayak P200 (per hour)
Sadly, I don't have the price list for the rooms.

AGC BANANA BEACH
For information and reservations, contact 09998750522
Perfect for overnight stays, function activities and recreational enjoyment.

Swimming, Kayaking, Beach combing, or simply relaxing, AGC Banana Beach is the best place in Alubijid! They also have friendly and well trained staffs, fresh seafood early in the morning at the seaside, and a perfect ambiance for relaxing. It's good to be away from the busy city once in awhile. 
Anyhow, I did enjoy my three days vacation here. Everything was worth it. 

Bottomline: I. HAD. FUN.


So how did you spend your holiday break? 
xxx